Monday, 15 October 2012

Winner of last weeks give-a-way is......


Last week two brand new kits and two 're-vamped' kits were released, so of course it was a great excuse for another lovely give-a-way.
I asked you which New Christmas Kit was your favourite if you had to pick one. The winner has been chosen totally by random using Random.org

The Winner is Jo (Boots the Monkey) 

Jo said...
Oh my I adore them all but those owls are just so cute ! I would have to hang them up just like you have done ! Thanks for the chance to win and speedy recovery.


Gentle hugs


Jo x

Congratulations Jo, if you could please email me sales{at}sewsweet{dot}co{dot}uk
with your address hun, i shall get your Kit off to you in the post :)

An update on me
If your a fan of the Sew Sweet fb page then you will already be up-to-date with my moaning's and ramblings on my recovery this week. The pain is starting to ease, unfortunately i wont be able to do everyday stuff for a few more weeks as my arms are very restricted on movement. Im feeling a lot better though and getting better every day, slowly managing to sleep a bit more. Still cant use my sewing machine, its agony if i try to stretch even the slightest amount. Im seeing the surgeon today for my check up, lets just hope its all good news and the wounds are healing well.Soon i will be 'normal' again (well, my normal anyway)

The shop is still temporarily closed, you may still place orders but wont be posted until Wednesday. Then its back to business as usual with help from two little helpers (hubby & my mom) helping with the picking and packing.

Hope you all have a wonderful day, see you tomorrow :) x


♥ Thank you for visiting us today at Sew Sweet ♥ www.sewsweet.co.uk

2 comments:

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Ooooh thank you ! I am absolutely thrilled ! Can't wait to get stitching some cutie owls !

Hugs

Jo x

Kerryn said...

Well done Jo!

I hope the appointment with the surgeon went ok Emma xxx