Friday, 19 October 2012

Storage!


Last year i was contacted by 'Sew' magazine, they wanted tp feature my Storage basket. I was delighted to. Im so glad i did because my etsy sales rocketed, i sold out of my storage baskets within days :)) Yep, I was one happy chappy! So anyway, A few weeks ago i was contacted by a lovely lady who wanted some more storage boxes for Christmas presents. so thats what ive been up to today :)


Do you see my storage boxes up there..... in the right hand corner

I luuurrrvvvveee this Michael Miller Apples fabric, it co-ordinates so well with the Olive green wool felt

So many uses!


This weekend i will be resting, tomorrow we are having a pyjama day with the kids! I love PJ day, dvds, popcorn and pizza for tea, a real lazy day!

♥ Thank you for visiting us today at Sew Sweet ♥ www.sewsweet.co.uk

2 comments:

SallyB said...

I love these storage baskets and I love the apple fabric...would be great for teachers!

Hope you have a great day with the kids tomoz...sounds like fun!

I am having a night out with my girlfriends round the birthday girls house for some nice nosh and a few drinkies while my two girls and hubby are off to cinema...

Mrs A. said...

That apple fabric is the tops and with the apple green felt just zings. Hope your getting lots of rest inbetween makes. Hugs Mrs A.