Monday, 17 September 2012

Monday mornings.....


Mondays are pretty hectic around here, packing the weekend orders and stock taking, re-ordering ( My fav part of the day) This morning i got up really early to get ahead and finished off a custom crochet tote for a lovely customer.I love the bright colours and pattern on this one.

I'm still taking a few more orders for custom made totes until the big Christmas rush starts. Then it'll be Christmas ornaments, stockings and stuffed toys! If you would like to discuss a custom made tote please email me sales{at}sewsweet{dot}co{dot}uk

Or, make your own!
Pattern available via the shop in PDF or a printed copy
♥ Thank you for visiting us today at Sew Sweet ♥ www.sewsweet.co.uk

2 comments:

Kate said...

This is so pretty. love the fabric you used. How are you Emma my friend? I hope all is well.

FeltByRae said...

Your totes are stunning - and this fabric is especially pretty