Monday, 10 September 2012

Christmas has arrived and so have the new kits!

The long awaited kits have finally been completed and are now on the website....yay!!!
Im so excited to see Rudolph and his Friends back for Christmas this year. Last year, These cuties were so popular last year, the demand for this kit again this year has been overwhelming, im so happy you like him. I love him : )


Rudolph is extra special, as he likes to stand out from his friends showing off his glittery tail and shiny jingling bell. of course he has his famous red nose too : )
These are perfect for a garland or hang them onto your tree.

I have re-vamped the Gingerbread kit, and im so happy with how these worked out. Ive had the idea in my head for a while, hope you like the new Festive Gingerbread Man kit "with clothes" :))
You get everything you need to make all six Gingerbread men & ladies.




A special HUGE thank you to my dear friend Stephanie, i dont know where i would be without her help this week. Stephanie designed all the packaging for my new kits, isnt she amazing!!! seriously my jaw dropped when i saw them, they are amazing, even better than i ever imagined. you are amazing  Steph, thank you again for everything, i really appreciate it and everything you have done for me this week has meant the world to me :)) 
♥ Thank you for visiting us today at Sew Sweet ♥ www.sewsweet.co.uk

No comments: