Wednesday, 15 August 2012

This week i have ::: In no particular order......

Sewing, sorting, making & designing......
The holidays just seem to fly by when the kids are of school, 3 more weeks then its back to a normal working schedule! I have been able to sew up a few custom orders whilst entertaining the monkeys
I just love this crochet tote in the hearts of plenty fabric.


Knitters tote in my all time favourite 'Restoration Doilys' fabric


Personalised felt storage basket and a lovely mix of handmade felt roses

 A lovely huge order of more felt roses, I started cutting these on Sunday and finished them of on Tuesday morning. I love making these roses, they are so therapeutic.  I mostly sit on the sofa in the evenings and make them as the sewing machine is just a bit too noisy to use at night.

So all in all, its been busy since Sunday, inbetween working on these ive also working on 3 new Christmas kits which with a bit of luck will be released next week!!! 

♥ Thank you for visiting us today at Sew Sweet ♥ www.sewsweet.co.uk

4 comments:

Mrs Pixie said...

I love the roses. They are so pretty :)

Vanessa Neal said...

Love your roses, going to use them on some up cycled skirts for my daughter xx

Vanessa said...

Love the roses can't wait to use them on some up cycled skirts and my cards

Unknown said...

I love the knitting bag for my daughter . Can you share the pattern of it. If not how can I get one? I live in NY.