Thursday, 9 August 2012

Shop Updates and lovely new stuff!

I used to hate doing the stock take but now I find myself looking forward to it, when im ordering my re-stocks i get a little distracted and buy new goodies for the shop. Then its like Christmas when they arrive...hoooray!

These lovely new 'Beach Themed' ribbon are sooooo lovely!
how could i resist the pink Camper van


My favourite new line of ribbons!!! is it sad that im so excited to have these?
Beautiful scallop edge grosgrains


For anyone with a slight obsession with buttons and bunting themed stuff this lush
 Bunting and button ribbon is for you......genius!!!


Over 100 products have been re-stocked including the popular Felt glue

and finally we have the Prym button cover tools back in stock too : )


Dont forget about the sale, theres still plenty of bargains to be had, most of which at 50% OFF

♥ Thank you for visiting us today at Sew Sweet ♥ www.sewsweet.co.uk

2 comments:

Mrs Pixie said...

I really like those bird and beach hut ribbons! If anything in my new shop sells I might have to treat myself. You can never have too much ribbon!

sew said...

Oh those seaside ribbons - where shall I put them in my beach-themed shower room?
No worries - I'll soon think of something!!