Monday, 6 August 2012

Im back from my break and the roses are blooming once again

Hi all, I'm back! it feels so long since my last post, where has the time gone.
We have just had our family holiday in Portugal, Its so pretty and green! so many beautiful fruits and plant life. The kids are like fish so spent most of the days in the pools while the hubby and me sunbathed and read....lots!!! i managed to finished the second and third '50 Shades of Grey' books too. A well deserved and very much needed break, i was glad to get home and get on with sewing though : )

Well, im much better and healthy right now after my Op. Although i will be going back in for a hysterectomy in January im not so worried about it. I trust my surgeon knows what hes doing (i hope so anyway)

With the kids at home i didn't expect to get much done but in fact ive had a really productive day.
I cut 300 felt roses last night and had them all finished by 3pm today ready for my second post office run.
a total of 68 parcels has been posted today, the remainder of orders placed whilst i was on my jolly holidays will be posted tomorrow and Wednesday. 

Heres the felt roses ive been making today, Lots of lovely colour collections

With a bit of luck, by Thursday i will be back at my sewing machine : )

Tomorrow will be Rainbow making day : )

♥ Thank you for visiting us today at Sew Sweet ♥ www.sewsweet.co.uk

2 comments:

Janneke said...

So great you had a great time Emma ;o)
And so great to see you back!

Hugs, Janneke XO

Pickle Lily said...

Sounds like the holiday was perfect! I can't believe you made all those roses in less than a day with children at home! I am in total awe. Jo x