Thursday, 19 April 2012

When it rains.....

When it rains......The roses in my craft room BLOOM.....



following on from my 'WIP' photo yesterday, last night i made all these beautiful roses up.


These are usually made to order but they are so popular that i am tying to keep a stock of them too.
So with a bit of luck you wont have to wait for them and they will be posted straight away.


I love looking at them, they look so pretty all lined up in their storage trays

Im been happy thinking about rainbows today an will have some new colour collections soon ; )

♥ Thank you for visiting us today at Sew Sweet ♥ www.sewsweet.co.uk

2 comments:

Ingrid said...

Yes, they look very beautiful! Probably the best thing to do when it's raining ;-)
Is your new Big Shot working ok?
Hugs Ing

vicfish said...

they look absolutly beautiful - now to think of a project so I can order and use some (and also an excuse to use the voucher I would during your birthday week)