Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Whats the worst that can happen???

Happily cutting away........
Lots of lovely hearts for the swatch cards....

Lots of lovely roses, ready for me to make up tonight for some big orders : )


And then.............
The handle brakes of my Big Shot : (


The metal rod inside has also snapped so i cant use it atall, Luckily there's a hobby craft about 8 miles away from me, so guess where im off to now?


♥ Thank you for visiting us today at Sew Sweet ♥ www.sewsweet.co.uk

5 comments:

keyholderslogin said...

I have the electric model which is now discontinued - it is fab x

SarahLP said...

Oh how annoying!! Hope you manage to get one so you can carry on..

Don't they look gorgeous all in their little compartments!

I hope your toe is feeling better? Guess it could be a long healing process though..

x x x

Penni said...

OMG I never knew that they could break - you must have been working it really hard LOL!!!

Hugs
Penni
X

Debbie D (Padster) said...

The cleanest thing I can thing of ..................... Nightmare!!!!

xx

Annie xx TheFeltFairy said...

Keyholders login???? That is me! I was doing the rota for the village hall! Wonder how many times I have commented on blogs as that! Yikes!