Friday, 13 April 2012

Fun felt give-a-way winners are......


Happy Friday to you all, Thanks all who entered for the fun felt give-a-way. 
so without further ado, the winners are (chosen at random by my little monkeys and their magic fingers)






If you could all please email me sales@sewsweet.co.uk with your full name and address, i will post your little bundles of felt happiness to you on Monday morning : )

no body likes a post with no photos so here's what ive been upto today

A lovely new cushion for my daughters bedroom


next on the list are matching wall canvas, laundry bag & she now wants an Owl shaped cushion too...




♥ Thank you for visiting us today at Sew Sweet ♥ www.sewsweet.co.uk

8 comments:

SallyB said...

Congrats to all the felt winners....This owl cushion is super fab gorgeous Emma! Love the colours and the font that you've used!
Have a good weekend!

Gill said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners!
I love your owl cushion - lucky Antonia!

Clare said...

i want to be your daughter!! that is a beautiful cushion xx

Rebecca said...

what a beautiful cushion, you are a talented lady!

sew said...

What a brilliant cheery cushion!

Crafty Bee said...

Yay! Thank you muchly! Just sent you an email sew sweet.

I love your owl cushion - I;m oking on owl related prodcuts too x

Ingrid said...

Loooooovely cushion :-)
Hugs Ing

♥ Sonja Bekker ♥ said...

O my this I did not see,so sorry
I love your blog Sew Sweet and ordered the cup true the address in Edam Sandra ordered one also
ans I`m so happy I got it this week.love it,And I also would love to see what you will make for the Ipad
But that has to wait until the morning .
Thanks aLot I will mail you right away.
thanks tanks
Hugs Sonja