Saturday, 29 October 2011

Yummy Christmas Felt

Look at what i can home with yesterday!

New Christmas felt

Its a super soft acrylic in Red & Cream Polka dots...how yummy





Ive been waiting to get my hands on this gorgeous stuff for a while but its so hard to get of. I only have a very small amount of each in stock so be quick!

I have a tutorial for you on Monday using this lovely stuff but for now here's a couple of ideas for you




♥ Thank you for visiting us today at Sew Sweet ♥ www.sewsweet.co.uk

2 comments:

Stephanie @ Toastie Studio said...

Oh this is lovely! If only the postage between UK and NL wasn't so long so it would arrive before my next craft fair!

Suzie McFloozy said...

OMG I have to have it ! I have promised myself that I will make some tree dec's for myself this year and this would be perfect !
Better save some pennies !!
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo